Fortnite Football Pitches were added into the Battle Royale mode of the game, just in time for the World Cup 2018. In this Fortnite Football Pitches guide, we’ll be providing you with a complete list of Fortnite Football Pitch locations, so you can complete the challenge to ‘Score a goal on different pitches‘ as easily as possible.
But if you instead need a guide on anything else to do with Fortnite Battle Royale, you’ll want to head over to our Fortnite Season 4 guides hub. It’s in this complete guide that you’ll find a complete list of every single challenge that’s taken place so far over the course of the season, as well as a breakdown of how to complete the most difficult ones.
Fortnite Football Pitch Locations
Firstly, you’ll know by now that there are a total of seven challenges to complete, every week in Fortnite Battle Royale on a Thursday. The latest challenges (this one included) are now live, and if you want a guide on how to complete the additional six challenge, make sure to head over to our complete Fortnite Week 7 Challenges guide.
But to complete this single challenge in Fortnite Week 7, you’re going to need to track down three total Football Pitches, at designated locations across the Battle Royale map. These Football Pitches were added to Fortnite to mark the 2018 World Cup, which began on the same day that all the latest challenge went live, on June 14.
- Tilted Towers – Just to the west of Tilted Towers itself, you’ll find one proper football pitch located just across from the gas station.
- Pleasant Park – Southeast of Pleasant Park on the Battle Royale map, you’ll find another full football pitch inside a large, rectangular building.
- Pleasant Park – If you instead head north from Pleasant Park however, you’ll encounter the full World Cup stadium, which seems to suggest these challenges were designed to coincide with the 2018 World Cup kicking off on June 14.
- Risky Reels – There’s a makeshift, and slightly decrepit looking football field located directly underneath the large advertising board in the south end of Risky Reels.
- Fatal Fields – There’s another makeshift football pitch on one of the corn fields in Fatal Fields.
- Flush Factory – Flush Factory itself is located in the southwestern portion of the Battle Royale map, and you can find a makeshift soccer pitch in the parking lot of the location.
- Tomato Town – If you head to the southeast of Tomato Town itself and locate the shipping containers, you’ll find the makeshift soccer pitch among them.
Fortnite Football Pitch Locations Map
Just below, you can see the full Fortnite Week 7 Challenges map, that come by way of Reddit. The map includes the locations of all seven football pitches across the map, so you’ve got a visual guide if you need a bit more help.
There you have it, three proper football pitches, and four makeshift football pitches, just in time for the 2018 World Cup. The Fortnite Week 7 Challenge specifically states that you’ll have to score a goal at three different pitches however, and to do this you’ve got to get the ball into either of the goals, by simply walking into it. It’s not a hard challenge to complete by any means, but remember that you’ll need to finish the match after you’ve scored a goal, either by dying or emerging victorious, for it to actually count.
We’re all wrapped up with this particular Fortnite Battle Royale guide, but there’s plenty more to cover on the game. Head over to our Fortnite Switch guide for how to get the game on Nintendo’s console, or our best Fortnite skins guide, for a list of the top 15 cosmetics in the game.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.